- Covermark® is a world leader in cosmetic camouflage and has a prestigious history of more than 80 years. It is a specialised camouflage make-up, which contains substantially more pigments in its preparation compared to ordinary fluid foundations.
Click for our Foundation Sample Kit or Leg Magic Trial Kits
- Covermark® Finishing Powder is a silky, loose, setting powder applied after Covermark® Foundation to set the foundation on the skin and render a matte, natural-looking result all day long. Furthermore, one of Covermark’s great advantages is that all product claims are proven and substantiated by clinical studies.
- Covermark® Foundation is 100% water and sweat-proof, lasting 24 hours, and provides SPF 30 with natural filters which are highly recommended for sensitive skin.
Using the Product
- Covermark® Foundation is a camouflage foundation used to cover any skin imperfection including birthmarks, vitiligo, rosacea and various pigmentation disorders. It is also extremely effective in the concealment of tattoos, acne and post-operative scarring.
- Skin camouflage may be used as an adjunct to a topical and/or oral treatment regime that has been prescribed to improve symptoms in some skin conditions. Skin camouflage is used to alleviate the psychological, physical and social effects that an imperfect (or altered) image can have on people’s lives, by simple application that renders an immediate and long-lasting effect.
- Covermark® Foundation with a range of 22 natural shades, can be perfectly matched to any skin tone and may be prescribed, with Covermark® Finishing Powder by healthcare professionals as a Borderline Substance.
- Often a patient will be referred to a camouflage practitioner who will assist the patient in choosing the right shade to assist with concealing their skin condition.