Cover up…with confidence
- Covermark® is a world leader in cosmetic camouflage and has a prestigious history of more than 80 years. It is a specialised camouflage make-up, which contains substantially more pigments in its preparation compared to ordinary fluid foundations.
- Covermark® Foundation is 100% water and sweat-proof, lasting 24 hours, and provides SPF 30 with natural filters which are highly recommended for sensitive skin. Furthermore, one of Covermark’s great advantages is that all product claims are proven and substantiated by clinical studies.
- Covermark® Finishing Powder is a silky, loose, setting powder applied after Covermark® Foundation to set the foundation on the skin and render a matte, natural-looking result all day long.
- Covermark® Leg Magic is 100% water and sweat-proof, lasts 24 hours, and provides SPF 16 protection. It is available in 10 shades and is hypoallergenic and smudge-proof.
Where Covermark® is used
- Covermark® Foundation is a camouflage foundation used to cover any skin imperfection including birthmarks, vitiligo, rosacea and various pigmentation disorders. It is also extremely effective in the concealment of tattoos, acne and post-operative scarring.
Covermark® Leg Magic is a revolutionary waterproof make-up which conceals any blemish or imperfection on the legs and body, such as varicose veins, stretch marks, phlebitis, vitiligo, scars, burns, dark marks, sun spots, moles, bruises and tattoos.Skin camouflage may be used as an adjunct to a topical and/or oral treatment regime that has been prescribed to improve symptoms in some skin conditions.
- Skin camouflage is used to alleviate the psychological, physical and social effects that an imperfect (or altered) image can have on people’s lives, by simple application that renders an immediate and long-lasting effect.
- Covermark® Foundation (22 natural shades) and Leg Magic (10 shades), can be perfectly matched to any skin tone and may be prescribed, with Covermark® Finishing Powder by healthcare professionals as a Borderline Substance.
- Often a patient will be referred to a camouflage practitioner who will assist the patient in choosing the right shade to assist with concealing their skin condition.
COVER UP WITH Covermark®